Honda GX35 backpack brush cutter with -petrol engine.
- Powerful and good acceleration – The 4-stoke Honda engine design delivers high torque and horse power. Quick throttle response.
- No Smoke, No Smell – With Micro Honda 4-stroke engine.
- Low Vibration Mounting Frame – Anti-vibration mountings for comfortable operation.
- Easy Starting and Handling – Easy pulling and reliable starting, no need to make fuel oil mixing.
- 1/2 Running Cost – Less fuel consumption than 2-stroke engine.
|Driving Shaft Diameter||7mm|
|Clutch||Automatic Centrifugal Type|
|Type||Air-Cooled, 4 stroke OHC Gasoline Engine|
|Output||1.4ps / 7000rpm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||0.7 Liters|
|Starting System||Recoil Starter|
|Air Cleaner||Semi-dry type|
There are no reviews yet.